2019 Executive & New Leadership
- Last Updated: Sunday, 06 January 2019 16:49
- Written by Ron Flax
In accordance with the PCA Potomac’s Bylaws, the 2019 executive officers were elected by the membership on Saturday, December 1st, 2018 at the Annual Membership Meeting, being held at Sheraton Reston Hotel (location: 11810 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191).
- President: Mia Walsh
- Vice President: Gary Baker
- Treasurer: Stephen Kiraly
- Secretary: Ken Larson
- Past President: David Dean
In addition, we would like to welcome our newest members of the 2019 Leadership Team who have volunteered their time to ensure you have an amazing membership experience in Potomac.
- Jeff Braun, Autocross
- Donna Amico, Club Race
- Gary Sidell, Concours
- Susan Kimmitt, DE Chair
- Jay Smith, Track Coordinator
- Michael Kaunitz, PorscheFest Coordinator & New Driver Ambassador
- Laura Peirce, DE Track Registrar
- Dirk Dekker & Jay Smith, DE Instructor Development
Thank you, as well, to all our returning leadership who will be dedicating their valuable time again for PCA Potomac this year! “It’s not just the cars, it’s the people!” Here’s to a great 2019.